- Adults should not make a queue in front of the activity areas on behalf of child visitors.
- Adults accompanying child visitors should not be in the activity area.
- KidZos payment and collection amounts may differ depending on the activity areas.
- Different operating hours may apply in some activity areas.
- In some activity areas, age, height, and weight restrictions are applied for the safety of visitors.
- Photos and videos for advertising purposes should not be taken within the activity areas.
- Some activity areas may be temporarily closed for birthdays, party celebrations, or special events.
- Our visitor with a birthday badge and a friend are given priority to enter the activity.
- Some sales and activity areas may be closed for use due to technical maintenance and renovation works without prior notice.
- The family recreation area is for the use of adults, and children visitors and babies should not be kept in this area.
- Photos, videos, and audio recordings made in the area can be used by KidZania Istanbul.
- Visitors under the age of 7 can only enter KidZania Istanbul with an adult over the age of 18.
- At the entrances from KidZania Istanbul Airport, RFID wristbands are attached to both the child visitor and the accompanying adult. Therefore, an adult must accompany the child at the entrance.
- Adults must have a visitor between the ages of 0-14 with them to enter KidZania Istanbul.
- Due to wearing belts in certain activities (Climbing Wall, Construction Site, and Secret Agent Training Center), it is not appropriate to enter the activity with short shorts that may coincide with the harness, skirts or trousers that are tight enough to prevent leg opening.
- For security reasons, it is not appropriate to enter these areas with bare feet, sandals, slippers, or open shoes.
- Click to view the map of our park.
Working Hours and Services
It is very important for us that you have a pleasant time with your family at KidZania Istanbul, so places suitable for all family members are waiting for you at KidZania. While children have a pleasant time in the area, families can relax, read a book and benefit from the free Wi-Fi connection in the areas reserved for them.
- Family Recreation Area
- Baby Care Room
Sales points in KidZania Istanbul
- Algida Dondurma
- Bache'nin Lezzet Dükkanı
- Bodrum Mantı
- Erbulak Cafe
- KZ Market
- Meydan Kiosk
- National Store
- Pizza Shop
- Suadiye Marmaris
- We Fresh
Monday: Closed | Tuesday-Friday: 10:00-16:00 | Saturday-Sunday:10:00-20:00
You can visit our website for online sales.
The entrance fee covers access to all activity areas (except for food and beverage areas, paid services, souvenir sales points and products at photo sales points, and Bodrum Mantı activities).
For detailed information about returns or date changes for online and door sales, you can contact us at 0850 200 54 39
No renewals or refunds can be made in the event of loss of checks and KidZos.
KidZos payment and collection amounts may differ depending on the activity areas.